Enjoy a cup of green tea with a beautiful view in the Shimeisho Spring Garden 四明荘. Guests can drink tea sitting in a house built over the large pond of rich local spring water, and watch the large, colourful carp swimming through the open sliding doors.
This is one of Shimabara’s most peaceful spots, and is a perfect place to take a rest before you continue sightseeing. There’s no charge, although donations are welcome.
- Shimabara Peninsula (Unzen City & Shimabara City & Obama Town & Minami-Shimabara City)
|Access information||15min walk from Shimabara Station|
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
- 1Shimeiso Spring Garden
- 3Shimabara Yuusuikan
- 4City of Swimming Carp
- 5Shimabara Castle Town Hinameguri
- 6Shimabara Church
- 7Shimabara Castle
- 8Shimabara Castle Takigi Noh (Bonfire Noh)
- 9Shimabara Castle
- 10Hamanokawa Spring
- 11Old Samurai Warriors’ Houses
- 12SHIMABARA HAKUSANHOTEL
- 13SHIMABARA HAKUSAN HOTEL
- 14Old Samurai Warriors’ Houses
- 15Shimbara Water Festival
- 16Business Hotel Toraya
- 17Shimabara Ferry port Tourist Information...
- 19HOTEL SEASIDE SHIMABARA
- 20Toyo TsukumoBay Hotel
- 21Toyo Tsukumo Bay Hotel
- 22Unzen Disaster Memorial Hall
- 23Minamishimabara Sakura Festivals
- 24Memorial Park of Houses Destroyed by Deb...